Funding Information 2013-2014
In 2013-2014 Ebchester CE Primary School received directly from Government the sum of £16,200 to help us to close the gap in learning between those less advantaged pupils and the national and school expectations of attainment.
Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2013-2014
Overview of the school
Number of pupils and pupil premium grant (PPG) received
Total number of pupils on roll = 75
Total number of pupils eligible for PPG = 18
Total amount of PPG received £16,200
Nature of Support 2013/14
Support for pupils was provided through the funding of:
- Intervention Teacher & Teaching Assistants – focusing on 1:1 and small group English & maths support
- Y6 Booster 1:1 led by teachers
- Access to enrichment activities – trips & extra-curricular activities
Curriculum focus of PPG spending 2013-2014
- To support pupils at Ebchester School, all Pupil Premium funding was targeted at three main areas of the curriculum: Reading, Writing and Maths to raise attainment and improve rates of progress.
Measuring the impact of PPG spending at the end of Key Stage 2
- In reading, writing and maths 100% of children eligible for Pupil Premium funding made at least expected progress (higher than in other schools nationally)
- In reading and writing 33% of FSM children eligible for Pupil Premium funding made more than expected progress (higher than in other schools nationally)
- In reading, 100% of children eligible for Pupil Premium achieved level 4 (higher than other schools nationally)
- In writing, 33% of these children achieved level 5 (higher than other schools nationally)
These figures should be read with the knowledge that the number of children eligible for the Pupil Premium in each year group is small. End of key stage figures relate to 3 pupils in Key Stage 2.